b from the muddled mind of MaRrL
Friday, October 20, 2006
Presidents of the United States of America - Peaches

Well, you see, I have a friend named Sarah-Jane, who also knows this song very well. She has never seen the video before. But I had, and I told her about it when she stuck that ol' tape in the car stereo and let'er rip with "Peaches". She didn't believe me that the video included random ninjas jumping out and a completely rediculous, pointless, and totally hammed-up martial arts fight scene ensues. Sarah-Jane, this is for you...
 
posted by Marrrl at 1:09 AM | Permalink


2 Comments:


At 9:11 PM, Blogger Jen

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!

Oh yeah by the way....

Welcome to the bloger spot community!!!

 

At 11:48 PM, Blogger gray

Great song....made better by some random ninja action. Sweet.

Blog on Marrrl!